Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dance

Let them praise His name with dancing...Psalm 149:3


We've been extremely busy the past month as it's DANCE contest season. I'm pressed for time but wanted to share some pics from our last few weekends!

Kylyn and Mia dance three different times throughout the contest...which means 6 costume changes for mom to manage. We usually get there really early and since I'm a morning person (not!) I enjoy every moment of the day....and am still smiling during the awards that usually start 14 hours after we get there.
I'm blessed that the girls enjoy these events and am thankful that they are involved in the dance team.
Hopefully I'll carve out time to make it back to provide an update on everything else going on with us. For now...I hope you enjoy the pictures!









3 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

too cute glad to see every one is ok!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

how r u doing? thinking of you happy mothers day michelle

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

UMM MARCH 4TH WAS THE LAST POST R U ALL OK.....