Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching Up...

I feel terrible I haven't been here to update in awhile. I've been around....spent TOO much time reading so many other blogs. I've been busy with getting Ty's room finished (I painted a mural on two of his walls....pics to follow soon), getting things in order to list on ebay (I'm thinking of giving up this hobby but not until I get the rest of this junk out of our home), and attempting to care of my grandmother.

My grandmother moved in with us shortly after we closed on this house and moved in ourselves. She was in a situation where she needed our help and in return for her living here she planned to provide after school care to the kids. The plan was to only employee a summer nanny and then allow her to take over during the school year. This summer she started having many health problems....and long story short we are still in the process of getting things under control. We had a trip to the ER last Sunday...she was admitted and then released a day later. We now have home health and PT coming here three days a week which has been a really big help.
Anyway...if you wouldn't mind adding her to your prayer list we would greatly appreciate it.

So...there you have it. All of my excuses for not updating my blog before now. The kids had a blast trick or treating. I finally sent it (candy) all with Gabe to work this morning...as I've done nothing but eat it every day...all day (sweets are my weakness). I'm glad to report...the temptation has been officially removed from the home :)!!
I thought I'd share a few pics of the kids on Halloween. Hope you enjoy!

Rockstar Diva Mia


Tinkerbell Ky

Football Player Ty





Have a blessed week!!

2 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i pray for your grandmother i willcontinue to keep her health in my prayer and along for the strss to be be so hevey on your heart, i am so glad that the kids had a fun trick or treat and that the candy was removed from the home that can be addicting, i too just sent the rest to gabbys school the teacher believe it or not requested it to use as a reward system in teh treasure chest pretty cool. any way i hope for the best for the upcomming weeks.

and i want to see thaose pics of the room!!!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

hello how are you doing i keep checking you blog and i sttill see catching up , i'm caught up on this post already . hope you are alright just taking a posting break lol. happy haolidays thinking of you today hoping to hear from you soon! hugs michelle