Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our visit from sweet Baby Charlotte

For those of you who know me well…know that I would LOVE to have more children if I could. The girls would LOVE to have a baby brother or sister around. I can’t physically have more but have prayed over other options. Gabe thinks I’m crazy and believes three is enough. Things wouldn’t work out right now with my travel schedule the way it is….but who knows what the future may hold.....

So…the girls and I were blessed with the presence of sweet little Charlotte on Saturday. I politely informed her mom that she needed a date night with her hubby….which was a great excuse for me to get the baby. Having Charlotte over allows be to treat the baby fever somewhat….she’s such a doll. SHE is growing up entirely TOO fast!!!

Last time we had her over she was so tiny…and this weekend we were feeding her from a spoon. Gabe and Ty went to the Stars game so the girls and I got Charlotte all to ourselves for a few hours. You can visit her mom’s site to see MUCH better pictures (as she’s blessed with the skill of photography) but I wanted to share the pics we took.

But first….I can’t believe MY baby is reading to baby Charlotte. The lighting is bad but wanted to share…. (pause the music below before playing)



and here are some pics of our sweet time together....



As you can see, my girls are in love and enjoyed every minute of having her around.

Thanks, Allison for sharing your sweetheart with us!!!

1 comment:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ADORABLE, GOD WORKS IN STRANGES WAYS AND YOU NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT HAPPEN AND YOUR WORK SCH WILL ALL FALL IN TO PLACE. AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED EITHER WAY YOU ARE A GTREAT MOMMY AND HAVE THREE ADORABLE BABIES AND A GREAT FAMILY YOURSELF. I HOPE GOD BLESSES YOU IN THE WAYS YOU WANT HIM TO . GOSD BLESS